Q: How do I perform a clean reinstall of Salesmapp
A: In case of performance issues, support might ask you to do a clean reinstall of Salesmapp.
To reinstall Salesmapp, please follow the steps below:
- Press the sync button in the bottom left corner and wait until the sync icon is blue.
- Log out of Salesmapp via More > Settings > 'Account' and press "Log out". If your data is not fully synchronized, you will not be able to log out.
- Delete the app from the iPad by pressing the Salesmapp app for a few seconds.
- Download the Salesmapp app from the AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/salesmapp/id708305184?mt=8
- Only perform a clean reinstall of Salesmapp on request of the Support Team.
- When you are not able to logout, please get in contact with the Support Team. We will ask you to send us your database. You can find an instruction here