Q: What can I do if Data Outlet seems slow?
A: When Data Outlet seems to respond less quickly then you are accustomed to, please check your own internet connection first.
If you have ruled out your own internet connection as the cause of the performance we would like you to contact your administrator. If you are an administrator you can submit a request, please give us the answers to the questions below:
- Tell us what you were doing and at what time you experienced the issue.
- Are you working from home or from your office?
- Do your colleagues experience the same issue?
- Which browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) are you using? Maybe you can check if you experience the same issue when you use another browser.
- Do you have issues with other websites?
- Do you have a VPN connection active on your computer?
- Please check if you experience the same issues on another device, for example another PC, laptop or iPad.
- Please check if you experience the same issues on another (WiFi) network.
Usually it does not last long, so waiting five minutes is often a very effective solution, but with your information we can try to improve our overall performance for the future.