Q: My sync is not working, what should I do?
A: When you have a sync issue in Salesmapp, the sync icon bottom left of the screen will be yellow or red. An exclamation mark might also appear.
If this is the case, please follow the steps below:
Check your internet connection:
1. Activate mobile data or wifi on the iPad
2. Make sure you have a network coverage at your position
3. Synchronize your data by going to Settings/ Database and click on "Save to Server now"
Then please check the message behind "Changes on this device". If this says "x waiting to be saved" there is still an issue with the sync. Please go to the next step to resolve this.
4. Update your Salesmapp version if you are not working on the latest release.
(want to see how to check the version of Salesmapp you're on? Click here)
If the sync is still not active, go to the next step.
5. Send your data to Datlinq by choosing one of the two options under "support":
- "Upload database (only on support request)"
- "Upload documents (only on support request)"
Please send the e-mail to email@example.com
Once you’ve sent your database to Datlinq, please stop working with Salesmapp until we get back to you.
Please do not uninstall the app under any circumstance unless explicitly requested to do so by a Datlinq operator.