A: No, your data is not gone. The data registered in Data Outlet or Salesmapp is never really deleted. When an outlet is deleted it is in fact just hidden. It can still be found in Data Outlet with all the attached data. Ask your administrator to check. If you have the Datlinq ID pass it on to your administrator since that is easiest to search for. Do inform your administrator that the outlet might be deleted because searching for a deleted outlet requires a special method.
Articles in this section
- Why do I receive e-mails with subject "Company modifications on Data Outlet" and what is expected from me?
- How can I object to a change in the public database?
- When does Datlinq merge an outlet from the database and how does this work?
- What happens after I comment on a deleted company?
- I received an e-mail with the subject “Company modifications on Data Outlet”. What should I do with that?
- A company that I had as a customer has been deleted. Is my data gone?