Q: How can I see orders registered via Salesmapp in Data Outlet?
A: Orders that are registered in Salesmapp, will be visible in Data Outlet. As an administrator you are able to see the status of registered orders.
An order has has the following statusses in Data Outlet:
- The order comes into Data Outlet (after sending and synchronizing in Salesmapp) with status “Is being entered”.
- After a few minutes, the order will get status “Saved”.
- As long as the order has status "Is being entered" or "Saved" you can edit or cancel the order.
- From the moment the order is saved, a process runs every 15 minutes that sends the order to the wholesaler.*
- After the order has been sent, the status of the order will be “Finished”.
*Please note that the order might actually be sent to the wholesaler at the end of the day, or week, depending on the settings for that wholesaler. Therefore it can take some time before the order gets the status “Finished”.
For a more extensive explanation of the order process have a look here.