Data Outlet Admin - 3. Options list - General
When clicking on ‘Options List’ in the navigation menu on the left side of the screen in Data Outlet, an overview of all private options lists that can be maintained by the administrator will appear. These lists are input for the modules in Data Outlet and Salesmapp.
There are a few settings you can adjust in the admin menu of Data Outlet:
- Company lists
- Product lists
- Promotions (special deals)
- Wholesaler Product ID’s
- Emailadresses requests
- Upload presentations
- Upload reports
- Brands per product
The above option lists will be discussed in this manual in section 3.1 and further.
There are a few general rules in de Admin section of Data Outlet.
- "Policy": If you enter a policy here only the users with the policy in Data Outlet can see this item. Setting a policy has no effect on Salesmapp.
- "SM publish": This button will give you the option whether or not to show the product or activity in Salesmapp.
- "Deleted": You can never delete a record from the table, but if you set an activity or product on "Yes" in the "Deleted" column, this product or activity will no longer be shown in Salesmapp.
- "Details": The options that you can select per product or activity.
- "Activities": When you come across a button "Activities" in the admin module it generally refers to the main activities. This means that you can set under which outlets, depending on their main activitiy, this item will be visible.