You might have already received them on occasion or heard about them. E-mails with the subject “Company modifications on Data Outlet”. This article explains why this process is in place and how it works.
Why: Our objective for sending these e-mails is simple;
1. We want to inform users about changes that take place at addresses for which they are registered as responsible.
2. We would like users to help us maintain the data by checking, and if necessary correcting, modifications.
How: The process works as follows;
1. In case of a deletion or deduplication of an address, the user which is registered as “responsible” on "Company info basic" or the customer card will receive an e-mail.
2. The e-mail specifies what has been changed and why.
3. If the user does not agree with the changes it is possible to comment by clicking on the highlighted link.
4. If the link is used, the user will be sent to a login screen of Data Outlet. Here one can log in using ones username and password. These can be either a Data Outlet, or a Salesmapp login.
5. Once logged in it is possible to leave a comment on the changes. The given comments will go directly to our data controllers whom will verify them. If the comment is valid the changes will be undone immediately.
6. The user will only receive a personal response to the given comments if the objection is rejected.
Note that in case of deduplication the private data will be transferred automatically to the remaining outlet registration after two weeks.
In Salesmapp; the customer number with which the duplicate number will be merged shall be added to the company list that contained the duplicate registration.