Q: How can I edit my Salesmapp settings?
A: In this article you can find information on how to get your Salesmapp settings right in order to use Salesmapp to its fullest.
Go to the settings of Salesmapp via: + More - Edit
- Choose whether to show start screen: Y/N.
- Change order of tabs, by tapping:
Datlinq's suggested order: 1. Companies, 2. Calendar, 3. Map, 4. Visits, 5. Presentations, 6. Overview
- Save your changes by pressing “done” in the top righthand corner.
Go to the settings of Salesmapp via: + More - Settings and click on preferences:
- Allow Salesmapp to use current location
When opening ‘Preferences’ for the first time you get this question:
‘Salesmapp would like to use your current location?' Click OK
- Set language and country (enables default language and country for new companies)
NOTE: The language settings of the app itself correspond with the language settings of your device.
- Enable ‘Complete address online’ (when enabled Salesmapp will complete address when postal code is not filled)
- Set nearby distance in meters. (will be used for nearby location in the overview tab)
- Choose Business calendar & set other calendars to show.
NOTE: This cannot be an icloud calendar.
- Set home location: fill in name and press use current location. (name will be added to the route planning functionality in the map)
- Finish your setup by pressing “save” in the top righthand corner.