Q: What should I do when I experience an issue in Outlet Scanner?
A: Before contacting support, please follow the steps below:
1. Please check if there is an update available for Outlet Scanner in the App Store / Google Play Store. If so, please download the update.
2. Please check if there is an update available for the iOS/ Android version on your phone. If so, please download the update.
3. Please check if all permissions are enabled. If you are not sure if they are all enabled, you can remove the app and reinstall it. Please enable all permissions when you reinstall Outlet Scanner.
4. If you have not yet removed Outlet Scanner (see step 3 above), please remove it and reinstall it.
If the steps above did not solve the issue, please feel free to contact our support department via email@example.com. Please let us know that you have followed the four steps above and add the following information to your email:
- Your username
- Your phone type and iOS/ Android version
- Your Outlet Scanner version
- A description of the issue
- A screenshot of the issue