Q: How can I add a company to my company list in Salesmapp?
A: Salesmapp users have the possibility to add a company that already exists in our Datlinq Places database to their company list in Salesmapp.
Go to Companies and tap on a company list. Bottom left you will find a + icon. Tap on this icon to add a new company, see image below.
Please note: If you do not see a + icon, this means that the company list is not addable. Please contact your admin for more information.
How to add a company to a company list in Salesmap:
- Once you have tapped on the + icon, a new screen will open where you can add the company. This can be done by:
- Using the pointer on the map to indicate the location of the company
- Filling in the name and (a part of) the address
- Once this has been done, click next and all the relevant active companies will be retrieved from the Datlinq Places database.
- The company you are looking for can now be selected and after confirming it, it will be added to the company list you selected in step 1.
- If the company does not show up in step 3, this means that the company is not yet known in the Datlinq Places database. Then you can add the company as a new entry.
Below a description for the Salesmapp admins on how to enable this feature:
This functionality will only be visible in Salesmapp if the user has at least one company list assigned where the option ‘Addable’ is set to YES. This can be managed in the admin of Data Outlet under Company lists - Salesmapp, see image below.
Please note: This is only possible for regular company lists, not for dynamic company lists.