The Salesmapp 1.37 version contains a new functionality.
With this new functionality, Salesmapp users now have the possibility to add a company, that already exists in our database, to their company lists in Salesmapp.
This functionality can be found under 'Companies' by clicking on the + icon in the left below corner:
How to add a company to a company list in Salesmap:
- Select the company list to which you want to add the new company.
- After selecting a company list, a new screen will open where you can add the company. This can be done by:
- Using the pointer on the map to indicate the location of the company
- Filling in the name and (a part of) the address
- Once this has been done, click next and all the relevant active companies will be retrieved from the Datlinq Places database.
- The company you are looking for can now be selected and after confirming it, it will be added to the company list you selected in step 1.
- If the company does not show up in step 3, this means that the company is not yet known in the Datlinq Places database. Then you can add the company as a new entry.
Below a description for the Salesmapp admins on how to enable this feature:
This functionality will only be visible in Salesmapp if the user has at least one company list assigned where the option ‘Addable’ is set to YES. This can be managed in the admin of Data Outlet under Company lists - Salesmapp, see image below.
Please note: This is only possible for regular company lists, not for dynamic company lists.