Q: When should I use extended search?
A: You should use extended search whenever you want specific information from the database which you cannot find by just adding 1 or 2 words in the regular search bar.
We want to give a few examples in which we use regular search and a few examples in which we use extended search:
- If you want to find 1 specific outlet: use regular search
- If you want to find a regular snackbar in a specific city: use regular search
- If you want to find an outlet in a specific postal code: use regular search
- If you want to find check how many outlets there are in a specific city or postal code: use extended search
- If you want to find all the outlets that are assigned to a specific account manager: use extended search
- If you want to find all the outlets that were visited by account managers in the past month: use extended search
We can go on with the list of when you should use extended search. It's mostly important to think before searching: what do I want to get out of it.